– 20 x 40 outdoor floodlit arena with brand new sand and fiber mix surface
– Full set of show jumps.
– Cross country training jumps.
– Horse walker.
– 5 full size loose boxes in courtyard layout with rubber matting and automatic waterers with tack room and wash bay.
– 10 Internalstables with rubber matting and automatic waterers.
– 2 brand new barns type internal stables with 6 extra large luxurious boxes in each barn with rubber matting and automatic waterers.
– Hot water wash bays.
– Individual and group turnout with brand new secure fencing.
– Pavilion with drink faculties and seating overlooking the arena.
– CCTV cameras operating 24hrs.
– 24-hour supervision.
– Fantastic off road hacking.
– Parking for horse boxes, trailers and cars.
– Close proximity to local showgrounds to suit every level.
Based in the designated area of outstanding natural beauty in the historic town of Battle. Cornerwood Stud are easily accessible directly off the A21 being only 1 hour from Gatwick and London only being 1 hour 30 mins away.
Cornerwood are set away behind the tranquil 1066 Battle Abbey Grounds. The Stud is set in 30 acres of lush grazing with 5 acres of ancient woodland adjoining onto the RSPB Fore Wood situated in 100s of acres of woodland with plenty of good trials around the wood making this the perfect place to hack in a safe and peaceful environment.
It not just woodland, there is a choice of quiet picturesque lanes with open fields and bridleways.